Tuesday 19 February 2013

Happiness Is A Glow


I have been on the hunt for the perfect highlighter, the 'holy grail' one if you like. I've tried powder highlighters, light eyeshadows, liquid highlighters, the lot, but this is, without a doubt, the best one I have used to date! 'Glow' by Topshop caught my eye when I was shopping recently. I looked at the powder highlighter as well, but it is very gold and may be better in the Summer months when I am more tanned (fingers crossed!) The formula is creamy, and light golden and shimmery when applied. I find it a little hard to apply, I currently use my Real Techniques Contour Brush to apply, although I feel it may be better using fingers but the pot is too small for this kind of application! If anyone has a better way to apply please let me know! I apply the highlighter to my cheekbones, just above my bronzer. It creates the perfect contouring effect that I am currently loving in my make up. Topshop make up has really exceeded my expections, I often find clothing store make up to be of lower quality than that which you can buy elsewhere, but Topshop have really done well, I can see my collection expanding already!


Topshop Glow retails at £9 in store and online.

No comments:

Post a Comment