Sunday 30 June 2013

What's in my Handbag?

The bag. 
My lovely bag is from Debenhams. I've always had such huge bags to carry around and this one caught my eye as it is compact, but still has enough space for what I carry around on a daily basis. It's by Ben de Lisi and I think it cost me around £35. However, the cost per use for me must be about 2p as I use it so much! 
The boring stuff. 
Everybody carries around boring stuff in their handbag, but I'm just so nosey and love to know what people keep! Tesco vouchers, flat keys, pub keys, my sunglasses from good old Primark, and an essential for me: eye drops! I get the worst itchy eyes from hayfever, this Rapitil stuff is amazing if you can get your doctor to prescribe it to you!
The purse and make up. 
My purse is by Marc B for Topshop and was bought for me by my lovely best friend as a gift, after mine was pretty much falling to pieces. I had a big leather purse that had so much ripping and so many holes that I was forever finding all my money in the bottom of my handbag where it had all fallen through the holes at the sides! Not ideal. This purse is, lets me honest, beautiful, no holes, fits in my handbag and has enough space for everything I need! 
This is the kind of make up I carry around with me from day to day, just to touch up really. 
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown
Maxfactor Masterpiece Mascara
Real Techniques Blusher Brush
Look Beauty Blush in Rio
Carmex Cherry Lip Balm
Softlips Lip Balm
Natural Collection Lipstick in Apple Blossom
Natural Collection Lip Gloss in Fondant
Rimmel Apocolipse Lip Laquer in Nude Eclipse
I don't know why I carry so many lip products but I always seem to! Always a reason!

I hope you enjoyed snooping in my handbag, link me to any similar posts of yours, I would love to check them out! 

Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment