Monday 20 May 2013

The Mix #1


I love mixing products to find the best combination, none more so than foundations. Everyone and their mother knows that finding the 'holy grail' foundation is about as easy as being able to see anything in a certain American clothing brand store...Hollister I'm looking at you. 
However, I think I may have found one that works for me at the moment! (I say at the moment, because my skin goes through a lot of changes and needs different products at different times of the year) Long may it last! Introducing Bourjois Healthy Mix and Revlon Colorstay. Two amazing foundations when you used alone, but together give me the coverage I want for a long day at work, whilst also giving me an even and edging on matte complexion. A 'my face but better' kind of look! 

(The sunlight definitely helps in this picture, but I hope you can see how lovely it is!) 

Jx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment